I would be the first person to admit that I don't have the greatest pair of feet. I wear sneakers 95% of the time while the other 5% I'm either at home wearing socks, wearing boots in the winter or wearing sandals in the summer. I wear sneakers to work in and I wear them when I'm not working. I also never ever go without socks unless I'm wearing sandals. I have really nasty looking heels all winter long and they don't look any better in the summer either which is probably why I'm so in love with sneakers. I own a black pair and a white pair. I have other shoes besides sneakers but sneakers are my shoe of choice. I also know I don't have the prettiest toe nails either. I think I had a pedicure only once that I can recall.
Now that I got that matter out in the open its time to talk about how to keep your feet looking pretty. I know there are a lot of products on the market to help your feet feel better. I've bought the foot scrubs and lotions but they work but then you have to keep using it over and over. Lets face it those foot scrubs only work if you use a pumice stone, which means you have to work a lot harder to get your feet nice and soft. The edge of the heel is always the hardest area for me to remove all the rough dead skin that has been building up over time. The bottoms are the easiest to tackle unless you have a callous and well I'll leave those for another blog.
The sides of my feet are one the worst areas of my feet that was until I started selling Avon. You see I found out just by browsing through an Avon campaign brochure online that they sell products for your feet and legs. When I saw the various products available I knew I had to give at least one of them a try. So I decided to give Avon Foot Works Beautiful Lavender Overnight Cream a try. I use to put lotion and Vaseline on the bottoms of my feet then put on a pair of socks so the next day my feet would feel a little softer but that never happened.
Wednesday night I tried the overnight cream out on my feet. It smelled so good going on which is a good thing, you don't want to put something that doesn't smell good on your feet. I think put on a pair of clean socks and went to bed. When I got up the next day my feet were a lot softer then the night before. I keep up this routine for about a week. By the end of the week my feet looked 100% better. It was still winter so I wouldn't be going around wearing sandals or flip flops. I try to use this product as much as I can sometimes I'll put it on my feet during the day after I get out of the shower. I stand on my feet a lot when I work which is probably why my feet look so bad and sad.
Here is the product that I currently use to make my feet feel amazing. There isn't a foot scrub on the market that I would use in place of this. This is my go to foot product. If your feet aren't pretty give this a try it will change how your feet feel.
If you'd like to place an order for tube of this product or any other products available from Avon you can check out my e-Store or if your local and live close by why not place an order with me directly. My next order goes in on Easter Sunday. I know that's a busy day for most people but I can take your order on Saturday the 15th of April. If you sign up at my eStore you'll get daily email telling you about a great special available through my eStore but if you don't want to spend $40 and you live nearby I'm willing to take your order face to face just send me a message through my eStore and I'll get in touch. Check out my eStore to find latest and greatest deals from Avon .
Remember Mother's Day is not far away. This would be a perfect gift to help your mom pamper herself.